As Province of Ontario is opening, driving schools are on their way to restart their services, based on where or locations are, some have already opened and some are starting to open very soon.
These are some key thing to keep in mind before calling us:
- Your instructor will be in touch with you to set up car lessons.
- Students whose course have expired do not need to call us as an extension is applied automatically.
- Students must wear a mask during driving lessons.
- All our vehicles have air conditioning and we recommend students wear full sleeves while doing driving lessons.
- Each vehicle will be sanitized prior to a student entering the vehicle.
- Students will be provided a hand sanitizer when they start. If a student has allergies, they can use their own sanitizer.
- Students will receive a text with COVID related general questions prior to taking car lessons.
- We recommend 2 hour lessons to limit the contact between student and instructor.
Below are some precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.
Stay Safe and Wear Masks!
To find more details related to covid statement taken by ontario government, kindly download below document: